Wednesday 18 May 2011

GUEST BLOGGER: DAY III: It’s Welly Wednesday


Welly Wednesday is one of my favourite parts of Christy’s blog! I suppose that’s in part because she helped me to choose my own pair of wellies, which I love!


I associate the wearing of wellies with rainy days, and I love a good rainy day. Now that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t choose sunshine over rain, because believe me I would. But every once in a while I think a rainy day does a person a lot of good. For me a rainy day is a good excuse to curl up and watch a season of your favourite television series (like… How I Met Your Mother), or to wear your cleaning clothes, and well clean, OR to eat a nice warm bowl of your favourite soup. Can you tell I love rainy days? Do you?

“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain”
~ Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. fantastic blogging. I couldn't resist having a peek. When are you going to introduce yourself secret guest blogger?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color are those Hunter Wellies??? Violet or Fushia??? They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura Stanford20 May 2011 at 21:10

    thank you! they are magenta and i LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete